- Duration: 4 Days (approx.)
- Location: Quebec
• Deluxe motor coach transportation
• 3 nights’ accommodation at Manior Victoria inside the Fortification Walls
• 3 full buffet breakfasts
• Welcome dinner inside the fortification walls near our hotel.
• Dinner at a sugar shack with traditional Quebec food and folklore entertainment
• Lunch at the Manior Montmorency (former home of the Duke of Kent), overlooking the falls higher than Niagara Falls!
• Visit to Quebec City Observatory.
• Guided motor coach tour of Quebec City, including the Plains of Abraham, Cape Diamond, Joan of Arc Gardens, Grande Allee, Quebec City Parliament, Place D’Armes and more
• Guided motor coach tour of the Beaupre Coast
• Guided tour of Sainte Anne’s Basilica
• Visit to the Albert Gilles Copper Museum, Marie’s Bread Oven and Musee du Fort
• Guided tour of the Citadelle and Musee Royal 22E Regiment
• Presentation of Wolf & Montcalm
• Luggage handling for 1 piece of luggage
• Services of a Professional Maple Leaf Tour Director & Professional Driver
• All service charges and gratuities except for Coach Driver and Maple Leaf Tour Director